- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1609 Remove Location: America Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Described in: The mapping of North America / Philip D. Burden. 1996. p. 165. Includes notes, ill., and cartouche with text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Fold-lined. LC copy imperfect: Margin in upper and lower left corner of sheet cut out. Pin holes in margins of all corners.
- Contributor: Arnoldi, Arnoldo DI - Florimi, Matteo
- Date: 1600