- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- General map of Cairo.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: Annapolis Remove
Scale 1:3,960; "Scale of 20 perches on an inch." Manuscript, pen and ink. Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and notes. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Ridgely, Henry
- Date: 1690