- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Asia Remove Language: English Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results