- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- China-India border.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Location: Asia Remove Subject: Asia, Central Remove Subject: Caspian Sea Region Remove
Shows oilfields, gasfields, pipelines, refineries, contract concession areas, tanker terminals, and offshore prospect areas. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by contours and gradient tints. "803519AI (G02442) 3-12." Also covers western former Soviet Central-Asian republics. Also issued unfolded on flat sheet. Includes notes, graphs, and small-scale inset of eastern former Soviet Central-Asian republics. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2012