- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Contributor: Boto, Josef Remove
Shows coast of Gulf of Morrosquillo between Sinú River and Fuerte Island. Also shows routes of expeditions. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 269 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index and ill. Maggs number annotated in pencil ...
- Contributor: Boto, Josef
- Date: 1790