- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- General map of Cairo.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of Liberia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: St. George's River Remove
Scale ca. 1:49,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Has watermark. LC copy imperfect: Deterioration along fold and edges of sheet. Shows the coast of Knox and Lincoln Counties. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 848 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 650/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: [des Barres, Joseph F. W. (joseph Frederick Wallet)] - [des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Date: 1776