- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639