- The city of New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Colombia Remove Contributor: Mota, Juan De Remove
Shows coast of Colombia in region of Cartagena. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: D. & C. Blauw. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 278 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 162. Vault
- Contributor: Mota, Juan De.
- Date: 1790