- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- New Zealand.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- The city of New York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- China-India border.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1890 to 1899 Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
Eastern states from Philadelphia to Charleston, S.C., showing drainage, cities and towns, and the railroads with lines named and the main line emphasized.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Norfolk, Wilmington, and Charleston Railroad
- Date: 1891