- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Brazil Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. From the author's De Nieuwe en onbekende weereld ... 1671. Includes index and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Montanus, Arnoldus
- Date: 1671