- Republic of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- China-India border.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Location: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results