- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- China-India border.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1560 to 1569 Remove Location: Central America Remove
Spanish. Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, blue, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. LC Luso-Hispanic world, 28 LC Nautical charts on vellum, 9 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes.
- Date: 1565