- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- China-India border.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Contributor: Dian Shi Zhai Remove
Scale ca. 1:5400. Revision of map originally drawn by Xu Yucang in 1875. Shows foreign concessions in Shanghai. Chinese area in yellow, French in red, British in blue, and American in orange. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. AACR2: 650/1; 651/2; 700
- Contributor: Dian Shi Zhai - Xu, Yucang
- Date: 1884