- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- New Zealand.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Contributor: Hubei Sheng (china). Guan Shu Ju Remove Subject: Anhui Sheng Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Wood block print. One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864. Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: Hubei Sheng (china). Guan Shu Ju.
- Date: 1864