- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- China-India border.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Goff, Eugenia A. Wheeler Remove
Scale ca. 1:2,040,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 67 Wall map of the South showing location and date of battles, some troop movements, towns, rivers, and state boundaries. Following insets relates to the Civil War: The Virginia and the Monitor in Hampton Roads, 1862. 15 x 14 cm.-Grant's Vicksburg campaign, January to July 1863. 16 x 17 cm.-Lee's first northern invasion, 1862. 16 ...
- Contributor: Goff, Eugenia A. Wheeler (eugenia Almira Wheeler) - Goff, Henry S. - Goff, Eugenia A. Wheeler
- Date: 1907