- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Language: Latin Remove
Covers 16 provinces of China, Korea, and Japan. Relief shown pictorially. Includes text. Philips 3186 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. On verso of shelflist card: At the end of the atlas are "Byvoeghsel van't koninckryck Catay; door I. G.," xviii p., and "Historie van den Tartarischen oorlog," 40 p.
- Contributor: Martini, Martino
- Date: 1655
Look inside: 6 results