- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Location: Africa Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results