- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1980 to 1989 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Beijing Remove
"801242 (549432) 12-88." World map. Shows radial distances within 7000 mile radius of Peking. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1988