- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Ivory Coast.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Grand Canal Remove Location: Yellow River Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Manuscript on silk mounted on paper. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows the dike system of the Yellow River and the Grand Canal in Shandong Province to the Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Insets: Yi jian dong xi ba tu ...
- Contributor: Sazai - Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William) - Gao, Jin
- Date: 1777
Look inside: 3 results