- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- New Zealand.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Guangdong Sheng Remove Contributor: Li, Zhongpei Remove
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Wood block print, hand colored. Prime meridian: Beijing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and list of administrative divisions. AACR2: 651
- Contributor: Li, Zhongpei
- Date: 1887