- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hubei Sheng Remove Contributor: Yan, Shusen Remove
Scale ca. 1:450,000. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Yan, Shusen
- Date: 1862