- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- General map of Cairo.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hubei Sheng Remove Contributor: Yong, Sheng Remove
Shows rivers in Hubei Province. In lower margin: Maps drawn by the small boys in the Christian College, Canton, China. One of three maps drawn by the small boys in the Christian College, Canton, China. Pen-and-ink and pencil color. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "Yong Sheng". "197A".
- Contributor: Yong, Sheng
- Date: 1900