- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Changsha Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1860