- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Grand Canyon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Hengyang Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1860