- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- China-India border.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Ivory Coast.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Hubei Sheng Remove
Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Wood block print. Shows Hunan and Hubei provinces, including boundary areas with their neighbouring provinces, such as Jiangxi, Henan, Anhui, Shanxi, Sichuan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Hubei Guan Shu Ju.
- Date: 1864