- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Liberia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove Subject: Fujian Sheng Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Also covers Taiwan. Wood block print. One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes list of administrative divisions with distance information. Title also on verso.
- Contributor: Hubei Sheng (china). Guan Shu Ju.
- Date: 1864