- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- China-India border.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Primorskii Krai (russia) Remove
Shows numbered areas proposed for new settlement (kolonizat︠s︡īi︠a︡) and proposed roads. Also covers "Primorskai︠a︡ oblastʹ". Relief shown by shading. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of settlement areas. LC copy torn at fold lines, annotated in pencil.
- Contributor: Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. Ilʹina
- Date: 187?