- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Connecticut Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink (black and red) and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 830 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Accompanied by manuscript text: Itinéraire du march que l'armée dois faire poursuivre de la Providence à la Rivière du Nord. 11 p. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4
- Date: 1781