- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Cuba Remove Location: Baracoa Bay Remove Language: English Remove
Scale ca. 1:55,000 and ca. 1:250,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1833, 1835 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768