- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Cuba Remove Location: Cabanas Bay Remove Location: Bahia Honda Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,500 and ca. 1:105,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1798, 1802 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/2; 650/4
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768