- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1709 Remove Location: Cuba Remove Subject: Havana Remove
Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: C. & I. Honig. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 354 Indexed. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 106. Annotated in blue ink on sticker on verso: 6883-11. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Latin American Atlantic port cities exhibit #11 Vault
- Date: 1700