- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- China-India border.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Cuba Remove Subject: Matanzas Bay Remove Location: Havana Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000 and ca. 1:300,000. Relief shown by hachures and land form drawings. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1810, 1827 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2nd State. Map of the "Plan of the city and harbour of the Havana" is indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768