- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- The city of New York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- China-India border.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Cuba Remove Subject: Matanzas Bay Remove Subject: Havana Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000 and ca. 1:300,000. Relief shown by hachures and land form drawings. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1810, 1827 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2nd State. Map of the "Plan of the city and harbour of the Havana" is indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768