- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hudson's Bay's country
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The city of New York.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Cuba Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Cienfuegos Bay Remove
Plan de Bahía Xagua on the south side of Cuba; Plan of the Colorado Rocks, near the west end of Cuba
Scale ca. 1:200,000 and ca. 1:950,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1793, 1846 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 245; 651/1; 650; 651/2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768