- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740 to 1749 Remove Location: Cuba Remove
A plan of George Stadt Camp near the River Guantamano in the island of Cuba and also of the intrenchments made on the adjacent hills, represented more at large with their profils
Relief shown by shading. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index, 3 insets, and 2 relief profiles.
- Contributor: Thomas, John
- Date: 1741