- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Europe Remove Contributor: Stiles, Ezra C. Remove
Insets: Plan of the city of Paris -- From home ports to war zone -- The Meuse-Argonne drive -- The St. Mihiel salient. Includes textual material : High points of the world conflict--The path of war. Map border consists of badges of the combat divisions, in color. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stiles, Ezra C. - Bowman, Paul C. - United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces
- Date: 1932