- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: Europe Remove Language: Portuguese Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633