- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Ivory Coast.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Africa Remove Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633