- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Liberia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Africa Remove Location: South America Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633