- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Ivory Coast.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of Liberia
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Africa Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633