- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Chicago, central business section.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- China-India border.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Italy Remove
Asiento present hordenat a payon les responsions dels pezos e mezures : delahun boch al altre de tots los presents bochs nnomenats los quals son cap e regiment de la mercadoria hordenat ...
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563