- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: North America Remove
Relief shown pictorially and by hachures on some maps. Shows Anglo-French naval encounters in 1758 with pictorial ship symbols. Includes text and indexes to points of interest. LC copy fold-lined and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Heyden, Christian Friederich Van Der - Frederic, J. A.
- Date: 1758