- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Portuguese Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633