- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Asiento present hordenat a payon les responsions dels pezos e mezures : delahun boch al altre de tots los presents bochs nnomenats los quals son cap e regiment de la mercadoria hordenat ...
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563