- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Republic of Liberia
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Language: Catalan Remove
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563