- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Location: Fl Remove
S. Augustini : pars est terra Florida, sub latitudine 30 grad, ora vero maritima humilior est, lancinata et insulosa.
Scale not given. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Includes text in rectanglar cartouche. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus. G3934.S2 1589 .B6 Copy 1 previously shelved under: G3934.S2 1589 .W4 Copy 1. he01 2009-05-04.
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress) - White, John
- Date: 1589