- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- General map of Cairo.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740 to 1749 Remove Location: Fort Septentrional Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows buildings, internal facilities, and surrounding area. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Copy annotated in pencil in lower left margin: 84482. A progress report on construction of a fortification on the east bank of the Mississippi River below New Orleans. LC Luso-Hispanic world, 949 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Batz, Alexandre De.
- Date: 1749