- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Contributor: Geological Survey (u.s.) Remove Location: Dalton Region Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S205 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "Surveyed in 1886." Stamped in blue ink at lower left: 56. Stamped in black ink in lower right margin: G3920 svar .U5. LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth, laminated.
- Contributor: Geological Survey (u.s.) - Gannett, Henry - Thompson, Gilbert - Gannett, Samuel S. (samuel Stinson) - Pearson, F. M.
- Date: 1886