- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Contributor: Merrill, W. E. Remove Location: Chickamauga Battlefield Remove
Relief shown by contours, spot heights, and gradient tints. Shows roads, rivers, and streams. Does not show troop positions. Title from verso. At head of title: N.61. For printed version of this map, see Civil War Maps entry no. 154. Oriented with north to the bottom. Pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolors. Watermark: J. Whatman, Turkey M[i?]ll. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 157.4 Note at ...
- Contributor: Merrill, W. E. (william Emery) - Merrill, W. E.
- Date: 1864