- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- New Zealand.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864